This apple chutney is a variant of regular chutney. When bored of having coriander mint chutney this chutney adds a variety in regular meal. Addition of apple not only makes it delicious but healthy as well. This is a good way to feed apples to kids. Both green and red apple gives a nice flavour to the chutney. Any of the apples can be used to prepare this chutney.
Apple adds a nutritional value to the chutney. It can be served either with meals or starters.Even simple dal chawal tastes awesome with this chutney.
Preparation Time – 10 Mins
Cooking Time – No Cooking required
• Apple peeled and cut into cubes – 1 No
• Coriander cleaned and cut – 1 Bunch
• Green chili roughly chopped – 2-3 Nos
• Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
• Salt to taste
• In a mortar pestle add cubed apple, coriander leaves, green chilies.
• Coarsely grind into a paste.
• Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
• Serve with meals or snacks. (Corn Pakora Recipe), (Onion Pakora Recipe)