Dahi Papdi chaat
Chaat items are usually liked by everyone but the main thing to keep in mind is the freshness of the ingredients used. Chaat items tastes better only they have nice and fresh ingredients.
(Misal Pav Recipe)
Preparation Time – 5-10 Mins
Cooking Time – No cooking required
• Papdi – 20 -25 Nos.
• Fresh curd – 1 Cup Homemade Curd Recipe
• Sweet Tamarind Chutney – 2 Tbsp
• Coriander mint chutney – 1Tbsp
• Cumin (Jeera) powder – 1/2 Tsp
• Onion finely chopped – 1 Medium size
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder – ½ Tsp
• Sev as required
• Coriander finely chopped to garnish
• Spread papdi in a plate.
• Whisk and pour curd over papdi. Drizzle tamarind chutney and coriander mint chutney over it.
• Put finely chopped onion and sev.
• Sprinkle salt, red chili powder and cumin powder.
• Garnish with finely chopped coriander.
Tips and Tricks –
• Use fresh curd.
• Adjust tamarind chutney and mint coriander chutney as per taste.
• Use can also use mint leaves for garnishing for freshness and aroma.